Millgate Cottage has two self-catering cottages that come equipped with a full-size stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, crockery and cutlery. Each cottage has a veranda with braai facilities.
Selected DSTV channels are available, ensuring that you won’t miss your favourite show or sporting event.
Millgate Cottage accepts one night booking except during, or adjacent to, public holidays and the Christmas period.
Cottage 1 can accommodate up to four (4) people. It features a bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom, as well as a double sleeper couch in the living room.
Cottage 2 can accommodate up to six (6) people. It has two bedrooms with twin beds and also a double sleeper couch in the living room.
The cottages overlook a beautiful view of lush farmland with the foothills of the Drakensberg mountains in the distance.
R500 per person per night sharing
R1000 single occupancy
Children under 12 stay for 50% off adult rates.
Babies under 2 years with own cot or sleeping with parents stay free
A 15% premium is added to normal rates on the February Midmar Mile weekend
For all cottages and suites:
- Guests have free use of our mini golf course.Available when open or by prior arrangement. Friends of guests are welcome.
- Our onsite bistro : Shazzorro is open Fiday till Sunday and public holidays.
- Guests are required to book in before 5pm, unless by prior arrangement. Rooms must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
- We allow pets in our cottages, please enquire beforehand. We have our own dogs, cats and horses onsite.
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit made by bank transfer or by supplying us with your credit card details. Deposits on cancellations made at least 14 days before the booking date will be refunded, less a 15% handling fee. Deposits will be forfeit on cancellations made less than 14 days before the booking date.
Contact us for inquiries and bookings.