Millgate also has three suites available, two of which come with self-catering facilities.
All suites are equipped with fans, heaters, electric blankets and M-Net to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Lulworth Cove has twin beds, an en-suite bathroom, a kitchen and breakfast nook. A covered patio with braai facilities, Lulworth overlooks a private garden.
Kimmeridge has twin beds, a double sleeper couch in the lounge and a kitchenette. Full bathroom with bath and shower. A covered patio overlooking the private garden with braai facilities.
Durdle Door has one double bed and an en-suite bathroom. Durdle Door is semi-self catering in that it has a fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle.
The suites feature a view of lush garden, backed by forest.
Braai facilities are available on request.
Millgate Cottage accepts one night booking except during, or adjacent to, public holidays and the Christmas period.
R450 per person per night sharing
R650 single occupancy
Children under 12 stay for 50% off adult rates.
Babies under 2 years in their own cots or sleeping with parents stay free
A 15% premium is added to normal rates on the February Midmar Mile weekend.
For all cottages and suites:
- Guests have free use of our mini golf course. Available when open or by prior arrangement. Friends of guests are welcome.
- Our onsite licenced bistro : Shazorro, offers German cuisine and is open Friday till Sunday and public holidays.
- Guests are required to book in before 5pm, unless by prior arrangement. Rooms must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
- We unfortunately don’t allow pets in our smaller suites.
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit made by bank transfer or by supplying us with your credit card details. Deposits on cancellations made at least 14 days before the booking date will be refunded, less a 15% handling fee. Deposits will be forfeit on cancellations made less than 14 days before the booking date.
Contact us for inquiries and bookings.